The main tasks of the Delivery Planning and Support System (SPOD) include:
- Support of orders and order forecasts in on-line mode;
- Automation of orders and forecasts registration process;
- Analysis of orders portfolio and value;
- Prognostic analysis;
- Reporting, KPI, cooperation with Microsoft Excel;
It is a solution intended to operate in Microsoft Windows environment. The system uses the Microsoft SQL Server database platform.
- Creation of sectional data analysis;
- Data processing inter alia in the scope of calculation of index values, forecasting, dynamics, allocation (e.g. goods in warehouses);
- Data delivery in aggregated form, ready for presentation;
- Acceleration of information distribution, including information on execution of deliveries, orders or meeting of forecasts;
- Data mining from overview of execution of deliveries to detailed analysis of the selected components;
- System Administration – responsible for configuration, management and monitoring of the Delivery Planning and Support System.
- Orders and forecasts – designed for import and support of orders and forecasts with historization capability; the interface responsible for import of documents supports CSV, TXT and Excel format files;
- Sales logistics – responsible for recording and management of dispatch orders with historization capability;
- Reporting – covers reports embedded directly in the application and a set of tools for self-service creation and publication of reports by business users (including reports for mobile devices);
- Notification – provides functions responsible for informing System users of replacements of monitored documents;
- Web Service Integration – enabling automation of data exchange with external systems, including the QAD system in the scope of customers, indexes, places of delivery, inventory balances, sales units, price-lists and other;
Product intended for trade and manufacturing enterprises, whose objective is to reduce costs of logistics, increase team productivity and performance of the entire process.